Personal Coaching & TrainingwithMartin
in Dublin 18 - Dublin 16 - Dublin 14,
the greater South Dublin area.In or near Sandyford, Leopardstown, Stepaside, Kilternan,
Dundrum, Ballinteer, Foxrock, Cabinteely etc.
Fitness, Health and Nutrition Coachingsince 2002
Are you struggling to get fit, lose a few pounds, tone-up, boost your energy? And attending fitness classes or group fitness classes are just not for you?Here is the solution – Home Fitness, Health and Nutrition Coaching and Consultations since 2002.You can avail of One-to-One and Two-to-One (Partner or Buddy) Personal Training options.In-Personal Personal Coaching, Personal Training and Nutrition Coaching session can take place(1) in South Dublin, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Sandyford Community Centre, LambsCross (on Enniskerry Road),(2) at your home, your garden if circumstances and space allows or(3) in a locak park or on a local green near you (i.e. Cabinteely Park, The Gallops Green, Leopardstown Heights MUGA/Green, Deer Park, Marlay Park).
💡 Here a few fitness, health and diet related topics and questions that you might be interested in, that you might want to get answered, that we can discuss:
1. What are the best exercises for weight loss and toning?
2. When is the best time to exercise?
3. How will I find 🕰️ time to exercise?
4. What kind of exercises can I do at 🏡 home with minimal or no equipment?
5. Are there any exercises that I can do when 🚅 travelling ✈️ ?
6. What are the best Core, Tummy or Abdominal Exercises?
7. My back is occasionally stiff or a bit sore – what stretches and strengthening exercises do you recommend?
8. What kind of stretches and flexibility work do you suggest?
9. If I could do five exercises to get fit which would you show me (think Pareto Law / Rule – 80/20 rule)?
10. Is there a basic Pilates and Core Strength Program that you recommend?
11. I bought two Kettlebells recently and don’t know how do use them – can you show me a few moves and Kettlebell exercises?
12. You might want to learn how to use the following fitness equipment.
etc..A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
Here you will find - News - Updates and various thoughts, ideas ....
Martin Luschin has been working in the fitness and health industry as Personal Trainer, Fitness, Pilates and Kettlebell Instructor in South Dublin, Ireland since 2002, 21 years.
He changed career in 2002 after a lifelong passion for fitness and exercise ( competitive long distance, cross country running and triathlon 1990-2010, soccer and track & field as kid and teenager, in between Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, Aikido – a bit Juggling and nowadays mainly a mix of Kettlebells, Pilates, Core Strength, Body-Weight Exercises and Functional Exercises i.e. TRX).Martin owned and managed a Fitness Studio – “Fitnecise Studios” in Churchtown Village, Dublin 14, Ireland 2009 – 2015. He and a team, of four other fitness and Pilates instructors, offered various fitness and exercises classes e.g. Pilates, Yoga, Kettlebells, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Capoeira, Circuit Training, Mindful Movement etc.. Various health therapists used the studio space to provide injury treatments.He closed his studio in June 2015 to concentrate more on1. Personal Training with the focus on a combination of Fitness, Health, Well Being and Diet/Nutrition rather fitness on it’s own local classes to where he lives, in Leopardstown (Heights) / Sandyford, Dublin 18, D182. an online fitness business3. Learning more about Nutrition, Diet and Health
(attended a Nutrition Coaching Course 2015/16 “What allows some people to succeed, where others just get by?”)He worked as Hard and Software design engineer with a Leopardstown, Dublin 18, based company (S3 Silicon & Software Systems) from 1997 until 2002. In 2002 he qualified as Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor with the NTC (National Training Centre) off Dorset Street in Dublin City Centre.
Here some of the Fitness, Nutrition & Health Qualifications:
Fitness Personal Trainer in South Dublin Sandyford Foxrock Stillorgan Nutrition Advice Your Health Habit Coach he attained in the last fourteen years:1. Personal Trainer & Fitness Instructor – 2002, NTC, National Training Centre, Dublin
2. Pilates Instructor – Level 1 – 2003, NTC, Pilates Institute Ireland
3. Nutrition Course – 2003, University Luton, UK and NTC
4. Pilates Instructor – Level 2 – 2005, NTC, Pilates Institute Ireland
5. Pilates on the Ball – 2007, NTC, Pilates Institute Ireland
6. Pilates for Special Populations – NTC, Pilates Institute Ireland
7. Spinning Instructor – Reebok Ireland#
8. GymStick Instructor – GymStick Ireland
9. Kettlebell Instructor – 2014 , NTC, National Training Centre Dublin
10. Nutrition & Health Coach – 2015-2016, IINH Irish Institute for Nutrition & Health Bray (since July 2016)Non-Fitness, Nutrition & Health related Qualifications:1. BEng Telecommunication and Electronics 1992 – 1997, Technical University Constance, South Germany
2. NLP – Neuro Linguisitc Programming – 2004, NLP Training Institute Ireland.
3. Telecommunication Electrician – 1986-1989, German Telecom (former Deutsche Bundespost)Other Interests include:- “What allows some people to succeed, where others just get by?”Psychology and the amazing and wonderful workings of the mind and brain.
- Continuous Education, Learning and Reading
- Hill Walking
- Webdesign – mainly WordPress and HTML) and other techie stuff, I will never stop being an engineer 🙂
- Mind Mapping
- Mnemonics, Speed Reading, Photo Reading
- Self, Time and Energy Management- And the never ending question “What makes us tick?” and “What allows some people to succeed, where others just get by?” … attitude, perception and our paradigms …
in South Dublin - Sandyford - Leopardtown
Dublin 14 - Dublin 16 and Dublin 18